Thursday, January 14, 2010

My Second Favorite Baby Tip

A few months ago I blogged about my favorite baby tip: all new moms must purchase the book, The Baby Whisperer Solves All Your Problems. Well, today I would like to share my second favorite tip. It's so easy and so simple, I can't believe I didn't think of it on my own. I would like to give proper credit, but unfortunately, I wasn't keeping track of resources when I was reading up on all things baby when I was pregnant.

So, here it is. When you register for baby items, be sure to include a few waterproof crib matress pads and extra crib sheets to your baby registry. That way you can layer the crib matress with pad, sheet, pad, sheet, pad, sheet. It saves so much time if your baby has leaks or accidents, especially in the middle of the night! I'm short so between being vertically challenged and wrestling with the bumper pad every time I had to remake the crib, this simple tip was a blessing! Hope this helps you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment